Product Code : 24
Brand Name : Spicfy India
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Product Name
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Product Type
Fenugreek seed is also referred to as Greek hay and this herb is classified under pea family. Its dried seed has a slightly pungent taste and nice aroma when cooked. The application of its paste form on the skin helps to cure inflammation. The extract of its seed is also used to formulate cosmetic items and personal care products like soap. It is enriched with nutrients like copper, protein, carbohydrate, fat, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and calorie.
The seeds of fenugreek are acknowledged for their high therapeutic value since ancient era. Apart from cooking, its seed is an effective medicine for a number of ailments.
- The seed of fenugreek is a wonderful remedy for various digestive disorders and constipation.
- It is also beneficial for the heart as it helps to normalize high cholesterol level. For diabetic persons, it assists in normalizing blood sugar.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, this seed is used as a part of ulcerative colitis diet based therapeutic plan. These attributes of fenugreek are also beneficial for alleviating inflammation caused by kidney disorders, bronchitis, mouth ulcers and so on.
- As per the study, the seeds of fenugreek slow down sugar absorbing capacity of the stomach to produce insulin.
- The antioxidant attributes of its seeds help to alleviate arthritis.
- Fenugreek is also known for its aphrodisiac characteristics.
- It also helps to improve lactation rate in breastfeeding women.
- Fenugreek is a reliable remedy for internal inflammation caused by leg ulcers, gout and eczema.
- The extracts of its seed are effective in controlling eating disorders and in regulating the secretion of metabolic enzymes.
- As per clinical reports, the seed of fenugreek is effective in strengthening the body and ensuring overall health.
- Direct application of fenugreek on the skin may cause skin irritation.
- Expecting mothers should take special care prior to their usage to avoid possible health hazards.
- Its seed may sometimes lead to bloating, gas and diarrhoea.
- Persons taking blood-thinning drugs or are suffering from blood-related complications are advised not to include fenugreek in their diet.
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva Port, Mumbai
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 20 ton Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Hours
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Packets in 50gm, 100gm, 500gm, 1kg, 5 Kg and even bigger sizes are available. Customized packaging service is also available.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India